WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ADDISON FACTS

Facts:
Addison called me "sissy" until he was about 10
We called him "Bug" when he was little, and then I called him "Big A" or just "A" for years, up until he died (even though he was never "big")
Addison had a strange love for furniture. It's kind of hard to describe but he was always testing out chairs and futons and everything had to feel "just right"
Addison could hook up or "rig" any sound system, speakers, components ect... I don't know where he learned how, but if any of us was having trouble with a TV or computer we would always call him
When Addison would spend the night on the weekends he would always want maple bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast
Addison used to come spend the night with me when my husband would go out of town because I hated being in the house by myself
While in the Bahamas one year we ordered the movie "Paranormal Activity" I don't think I would have thought that movie was very scary except for him egging me on the whole time. When it was over I said "I have to pee but I don't want to get up!" And he said "I hope when you do, I'm not hiding behind that wall when you come back!"
The entire back of his Ford Explorer was FULL of speakers and a giant subwoofer. You could hear him coming down the street when he was about a mile away - every time I hear the thumping of someones super load sound system I always think of him
Every time he would come to my house he would ring the door bell like 5 times - KNOWING it would get all of my dogs all riled up and barking (he thought that was so funny, and knew that I DIDN'T)
Whenever he did something that he thought was hilarious to aggravate me, I could NEVER stay mad at him - he was just one of those people you couldn't stay mad at for long
The stairs to go up to Addison's room are right next to the garage door. Every time I would leave my mother's house I would yell "Bye A! I love you!" and he would yell back "Bye! I love you too!"
Out of habit I've almost yelled up to him over the last 2 months forgetting for a split second that he isn't there - sometimes I whisper it to myself just to feel normal

No comments:

Post a Comment