WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

To Make You Feel My Love by Trisha Yearwood (Lyrics)



Another song on the CD I made for Addison when he was at rehab. It expresses EXACTLY how I felt, and how I still feel

3 comments:

  1. Jess, this is probably my all time favorite song. It was written by Bob Dylan and Adele does an absolutely beautiful rendition on the "19" album that often brings me to tears. The only other song I can possibly think I might love more is "song for you", written by Donny Hathaway (but i like the Karen Carpenter performance). Do check out the Adele version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks E - thanks for coming here too! I miss you! You NEEEEEED to come spend the night when you are in or headed this direction! I listened to the Adele version of this song - LOVED it. But the Garth Brooks version is what I put on Addison's CD and listened to everyday while he was at rehab, so thats why I put that one on here. I will check out the other song you listed. LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is the Trisha Yearwood version - I'm retarded at this point!

    ReplyDelete