WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Friday, February 24, 2012

WELCOME!

Welcome to Addison's New Blog Page! I'm sorry for the inconvenience of moving from facebook, but when I couldn't communicate with you I had to do something about it.  We will just have to continue to share and support one another from here instead.  Please spread the word that this is where we are now. We are all so used to facebook, we will have to learn how to use this page together!  We can continue our discussions, I will continue to post links, FACTS about Addison, and progress with the legislative system from here.  So tell everyone this is where we are now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you pretty please private message me on Facebook my name is carissa simmons, I have blondish brownish hair, I wud lovvveee to tell u my story....my family needs/wants your help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to hear your story! Just email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
      Thanks for joining us over here!

      Delete