WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Friday, April 20, 2012

ANSWERED PRAYERS

After a night of complete defeat and despair begging God to PLEASE help me, today I was blessed in immeasurable ways. First I got a gift from my FB friend Stephanie Craft who sent me a Beth Moore book a beautiful CD and a precious card. Thank you so much Steph love you!!!!! Then unexpectedly one of Addison's friends showed up at my moms house. A young man who has walked a similar path as Addison, but has literally been "snatched up" by the Lord and has completely changed his life. We talked for several hours about such deep and spiritual topics that i cant even put into words. God sent this precious boy to us and used him to uplift us tremendously. I left feeling like i had been touched by an angel and has given us a great attitude before mom and i leave for our impromptu trip. Thank God for both of these people today who He used to answer my prayers and all of the prayers you all said for me last night. My body feels lighter, my heart isnt aching, and my mind is resting. Thank you ALL for everything. Much love ♥ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment