WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

THANK GOD FOR DR. DEE


Just so you all know I WILL be meeting this man. This DOCTOR. This physician who REMEMBERS his oath of FIRST, do no harm, he even quotes it in the article. He works for the same practice as my own family physician who is a WONDERFUL doctor, and friends with my husband. They don't work at the same location, but I KNOW my doctor will call him and set something up.
Thank GOD for Dr. Dee, and all that he believes in. We need more doctors like him, PLEASE read the article, it's short, but to the point. We need him on our side, and I am confident that I can get that ♥



http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.knoxnews.com%2Fnews%2F2012%2Fapr%2F07%2Fdr-jonathan-dee-jr-doctors-must-rein-in-drug-for%2F&h=MAQEQNwfcAQGtz2D_-nO1tDTti1zUqscvJ1rxpeF0LLgF3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment