WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MEETING THE CONGRESSMAN

The meeting with Congressman Duncan went great. He is just as nice as everyone said he would be. I was complimented on my letter I sent to him and was told i did a great job making a clear and concise outline of what needs to be done. Mr. Duncan is going to call Governor Haslam PERSONALLY :) He said that i gave him a vast education on our problem in a very short amount of time. Now it is time for more homework for all of you. And its an easy one: START PRAYING! The legislative system in nashville is wrapping up for the year VERY SOON and we need something done IMMEDIATELY. I fully believe that Duncan will make that call, but we need to pray that he does it SOON like today or tomorrow bc if he is too late, then our time will run out to get some laws put into place this year and we'll have to wait. I know that NONE of us wants to or can afford to wait any longer. So start praying friends that he will pick up that phone SOON! Thank you all, im going back to bed now- those meetings just WEAR ME OUT! I appreciate all of you so much. Much love ♥ Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment