WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

ADDISON FACTS

Facts:
Addison never paid attention to details. Ever. Like when he came home from football practice once and my mom swore he had someone else's helmet. (Well of course to Addison it was near his stuff and they all look the same anyway!) So to prove it was his he jammed it on his head and said "See!" But then it took BOTH my parents to pry his teammates helmet which was about 3 sizes too small back OFF of his head almost taking his ears with it! His response then was "well, I guess that's not mine, wonder who has mine.....?"

We recently go a Wii. My parents learned to play but there was really no point in playing against Addison in ANYTHING, especially bowling, because he would beat us at everything.

I hope I don't offend anyone with this next one, but it is really funny. Just a couple years ago we watched an episode of House and there was an actress on the show that was a midget. A little while later the same actress appeared on Law and Order, which is one of my dad's favorite shows. Addison looks up and says "Hey, she plays a midget in this show too!" I thought we all were going to die from laughing so hard, and we gave him a hard time about that one for at least a year.

Addison thought it was hilariously funny to burp in my face - I guess that's just a little brother thing, though I'm pretty sure he did that to my mom too on occasion.

Addison shared everything with everyone. His food, his games and DVD's, his clothes, I even got a message from someone that lived two doors down from him when he lived on campus that said he got locked out of his apartment once and Addison let him spend the night until the office opened the next morning and the guy could go get another key to his place.

Addison was a lighter clepto - and he didn't even mean to. But if anyone had a lighter laying around it would eventually end up in his pocket.

I thought it was hilarious when I would come over to my parents and run up to Addison's room when he was trying to sleep in on the weekends and take a flying leap and land right on top of him. He never thought that was funny.

Every time I saw Addison I would hug him and kiss him on the cheek or on the forehead and say I love you. I did the same every time we were saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment