WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Your Winter - Sister Hazel



I have this song from Sister Hazel on a CD. For some reason I was drawn to listening to it since Addison died. I've posted many songs about how I feel about Addison and songs that I put on a CD for him while he was at rehab. TODAY, I heard this again in my truck and realized for the VERY first time - if Addison could send ME a song, this is what he would say. He loved me. I keep talking about how much I loved him, but the feeling was mutual. Addison loved me so much, and he didn't want to hurt me or my family. 
Enjoy and keep sharing ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment