WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

KNOXVILLE CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL

Today I will be finishing my presentation to take to Catholic High School tomorrow. I need prayers! I know so many of you have been doing that anyway. I pray that what I tell them tomorrow reaches those kids - If they have never tried any kind of drug before I pray that what I say prevents that from happening. If they have already ventured down that road of experimentation I pray that my words will enlighten them to stop doing it, if they aren't addicted to anything, and ask for help if they are. As you can see from the new album, you can't tell by LOOKING at someone whether or not they have a drug problem. I won't know it , but I may be speaking to a teenager that does, and no one knows it. Pray that I can impact them in a positive way ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

  1. WOW got this link from Pastor Seth at Christ Covenant Church and I love it. From a former addict (2nd Cor 5 :17) this is exactly what we need in America, someone brave enough to battle this satan driven tool called addiction, and to take it at to the Government level. I applaud you. Keep up the fight Sister. If you need a reference check us out at Spring2Life.net.
    Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adam! My entire family attends CCPC and my little brother Addison went there too. We are accomplishing a LOT in Nashville for the state of Tennessee. Are you on FB? That is where our main page is. I have about 4000 members right now. That is where most of our communication takes place and where I update everyone on what is happening with the government. Please feel free to look us up and join us- we'd love to have you!
      Jessica

      Delete