WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Monday, March 5, 2012

NASHVILLE

I will be traveling Tuesday evening to Nashville for the second time with my mother. We will be meeting Ms. Lindsay Craig, a TN State Lobbyist to prepare for my upcoming testimony on behalf of Endo Pharmaceuticals which will take place on March 13th. A huge thanks to Lindsay and Endo, for allowing me to help in this very important change. The creation of a Tamper Resistant formula of Opana will drastically reduce the accidental overdose deaths nation wide. Our hope and goal is that other Pharmaceutical Manufacturers will follow the lead of Endo to produce ALL narcotics, AND the generic form of them in a TAMPER RESISTANT form.
I will let you all know how everything goes when I return!Keep sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment