WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I NEED HELP NOW!!!! START EMAILING!!!!

HELP!! 
I know I have asked you for help in the past but this is something that I have been working on since Addison died and have had no response. In this instance it DOES NOT matter WHERE you LIVE. You could live anywhere in the entire nation, or the entire GLOBE to help me in this mission.

EMAIL Dr. Drew!
I have been emailing him since January -just after Addison died. I am not a vigilante, as all of you know, but I am out to create awareness of this "PANDEMIC" as he called it tonight on his show. I will go from TN to LA, on my own accord, just to have 5 minutes on his show, which I feel is reputable.

Email Dr. Drew, as I have and tell his staff that reads his emails as I have done since about a week after Addison died that I NEED to be on that show. Please help me get there. This is something that you as ADDISON follower's can do and you DON'T have to live in TN!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment