WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sub-Committee Testimony March 13, 2012

Here is the link to my testimony yesterday morning. When you click on it you will see two boxes. One box at the bottom says "Archived Videos" above that is a search box. Type in HB2567 and it will pull up the bill presented yesterday dated March 13, on the far right of that line is the word Video written in blue. Click that to start playing. I begin my part at about the 9 minute mark.

Please do not break your computers when you listen to the Tenn Care testimony on how much this will cost. It first of all will NOT cost anymore, but to hear her put a dollar figure on my brother's life is repulsive, and I thank Rep. Mike Turner for handling that question since I was unable to respond once I had been seated.

Keep Sharing :)

http://wapp.capitol.tn.gov/apps/videowrapper/default.aspx?CommID=110

No comments:

Post a Comment