WELCOME!

WELCOME FRIENDS! This new blog page will let us reach non facebook users and continue in our mission against the Drug EPIDEMIC.

If you would like to send me a private message please email me at jessica_akhrass@yahoo.com
(all lower case letters)

YOU CAN MAKE A POST OR A COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT :)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

HOUSE

I sort of knew this but it is the last season of HOUSE on Fox. My husband and I watched Monday's episode that we had recorded and I couldnt help but remember that after May 10th, 2009 when I was seriously injured in my first and only horseback riding accident in 22 years, and just weeks after Addison had returned home from rehab that he spent almost 4 SOLID weeks in my mother's bed with me and we watched the first 5 whole seasons of that show together; in sequence- even having my husband go to Best Buy and purchase the last box set that we didnt already own. We watched House together for so many weeks that even though my parents love that show too, they were begging us to please watch something else bc they were so tired of seeing it. That was the same time period when I knew I needed to go home to Sam bc my broken ribs were almost healed and Addison begged me: "Please can't you and Sam just move in with us? Please don't go home, I just want you here with me." That was such a special time for us together, we watched House, we played cards, and sometimes I had to make him leave the room bc he made me laugh so much it hurt my broken and healing ribs so bad I couldn't stand it. I will never forget how many hours, days, and weeks he laid with me in that bed - laughing, talking, sleeping, and spending such quality time together. I hated at the time that I was hurt and couldn't ride, but I realize know how MUCH quality time that I got to spend with Addison that I can never get back. And the memories of those weeks I will always be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment